Alvin Community College offers financial assistance for many training programs and courses to students who meet specific criteria.
- Texas Public Education Grants (TPEG)
- TWC SSF Welding/Pipefitter Fast Start I
- TWC Welding/Pipefitter Fast Start II
- TWC Veterans Petrochem Grant
- Institutional Scholarship
- This scholarship is for graduates of the GED program. Scholarship will cover ½ of tuition (Awards based on availability of funds)
- Commercial Truck Driving
- Dental Assistant programs.
Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
Currently the Welding and CNC/ Machinist programs are eligible for the WIA scholarship
Alternative Student Loans
Alternative student loans, also known as private student loans, are specialized college student loans designed to provide supplemental funding to cover costs associated with college.
For additional information on the steps for financial aid, please contact the CEWD Office at 281.756.3787 or visit us at the ACC Campus, Building H, Room 103.